Capture screenshots including scrolling parts
Press the Print Screen button, and you will see how Screenpresso magically assists you in screen capture:
The mouse cursor will turn into a crosshair, and moving it around the screen will automatically highlight the area that can be captured in red. It does some pretty cool edge snapping to the screen, so you can choose to capture part of a window, or the entire window, or even the whole screen.
- Capture full screen, part of the screen or a specific window with the same shortcut/hot key.
- Make sure to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel perfect accuracy thanks to the zoom lens at the right bottom of the screen
- Capture scrolling windows: Can’t fit it on the screen ? Make a unique image of scrolling windows thanks to the stitching mechanism.
- Capture your mouse cursor and the context of the capture
- Delay capture for capturing context menu
Capture your screen in HD videos
A small video is the key to reduce misunderstanding in documentation.
Screenpresso records your screen in a video and produces lightweight MP4 video files for easy sharing.
- Capture in MP4 format for lightweight files
- Capture your microphone and webcam
- Export frames/images
- Resize the video at the end and change the format
It has a 3-step process:
- Press [PrintScreen] key to start a Capture. You don’t need to bother on filename
- Edit your capture with built-in editor
- Publish your capture (PDF, email attachment, drag anywhere or post online)
Powerful built-in image editor
Screenpresso provides a built-in vector image editor to mark up your screen captures.
- Double-click on an image in the Screenpresso’s workspace to open the editor or click on the Edit button.
- Add arrows, spotlight an area, colorful speech bubbles, rectangles, ellipses, text boxes, callouts and more
- Crop, add drop shadow, rounded corners, reflection, torn edges and more fancy border effects
- Step Tool : quickly highlight a series of steps: each click applies the next number in the series
Workspaces and libraries
All screen captures are automatically saved to a widget-like panel called the “Workspaces” which provides you:
- Quick and direct access to your previous captures (images, videos)
- Drag and drop files to and from workspaces to editing tools, e-mail clients, and other programs, too.
- Shortcuts to organize, print, copy to clipboard past captures
- A toolbar to start new capture, edit, and publish your images and clips
Sharing of captures
Screenpresso has an built-in feature of publishing/sharing your captures (image/video) to 13 online services for a fast and easy workflow including:
- Screenpresso Cloud (no registration requested) for instant sharing with a public tiny URL
- Email clients
- Google Drive and YouTube
- Microsoft OneDrive and OneNote
- Facebook, Twitter, Hightail, Imgur
Android screen capture
Capture your connected Android (4.4+) devices in images and videos thanks to the Android center.
Screenpresso can also generate PDF, Microsoft Word (DOCX) or HTML documents based on images and comments. This is great for quickly generating user manuals, trainings or even a review in a couple of minutes.
No need to install the application, you can choose to install or to run it directly after download.
Screenpresso runs in background to be always available.
Multilingual with support for 19 languages
Screenpresso is natively available in
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Screenpresso is ready for companies. IT can customize Screenpresso to enable/disable features to fit business constraints and ease the deployment on all company’s PCs.
MSI is available as well as policy features to disable specific features.
Screenpresso works on CITRIX and Windows TSM.
All 64 bit Windows versions are supported:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server