5 reasons to be addicted to Screenpresso new 1.5.4 version
Screenpresso continue to save your precious time with 5 new productivity oriented features.
- Create awesome animated GIF in few seconds
- Extract the text of your screenshots!
- Copy part of a screenshot
- Capture images and videos of your Android devices!
- Optimize images to reduce the file size
We have also improved the overall responsiveness of the user interface.
Download it or Check for update to get the FREE update to 1.5.4 version
Create awesome animated GIF in few seconds
In your corporate Wiki, intranet, website or email, animated GIF are very popular because they can be read on any devices, they are short (30 seconds) and focus on what matters.
2 steps to create a GIF on Screenpresso:
- Record a video
- Choose GIF as the save option
See how to create a GIF with Screenpresso in this GIF:
Copy the text present in your screenshot!
Have you ever complained because you cannot copy the text of a messagebox ?
This is now the past with the new extract text from image in Screenpresso 1.5.4.
- Take a screenshot
- Open the screenshot with Screenpresso’s built-in editor
- Click on the Copy image button then extract text button
See the feature in action:
Copy part of your image
In addition to the text copy, you can now copy a selection of the image in the clipboard thanks to this new button:
Capture images and videos of your Android devices
A new “Android center” is available on Screenpresso context menu:
Video capture is available on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
This is very straightforward:
- Connect your Android device (smartphone or tablet) to your PC using USB
- Put your device in debug mode to enable the PC to capture (to be done once). All the procedure is described in Screenpresso.
- Open the Android center
- Choose between image capture (screenshot) or video capture (screencast)
Once the capture is done, the image or video appears in your Screenpresso workspace.
Screenpresso is looking for connected devices:
Screenpresso Android center main window:
Example of screen capture on a Samsung Galaxy S5
Optimize PNG and JPEG images to reduce the file size
Select several image files, right click and choose Recompress.
Other features and bug fixes
- Document: added internal table of content to generated documents
- Sharing: fixed issue with Facebook, Flickr and Imgur
- Improved overall GUI performances